Skip to content
Personal Use of Cannabinoids
- Inhalation – smoking or vaporizing and inhaling through the lungs (joints, glassware, and vaporizers).
- Ingestion – the cannabinoids and terpenes are extracted from the flower as oil and then either ingested as-is, combined with another medium like food, or processed into pills, gel caps and other traditionally-seen medicinal forms that can enable very precise and controlled dosing experiences (edible baked goods, pills, capsules and tinctures). This method can take anywhere from 20 minutes to two hours or longer to realize an effect.
- Sublingual or Oral absorption – the extracted oil is combined with another medium. The finished product is kept in the mouth while it dissolves under the tongue, on the tongue or through the inner cheek (mints, lozenges and breath strips).
- Topical – the extracted oil is combined with a product that is applied to the skin (lotion, ointments and transdermal patches).
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection